COMMERCIAL LEGAL ADVICE
We support and answer online these commercial matters: sale and purchase of goods, provision of services, trade fairs, trade exhibition, commercial advertisement, sale promotion, commercial processing, auction of goods, bidding for goods, logistic service, transit of goods, assessment of goods, commercial franchise, import – export goods and resolution of commercial disputes.
We provide these commercial legal consulting services:
1. Legal advice on the purchase and sale of goods.
2. Legal advice on the provision of services.
3. Legal advice on organizing trade fairs and exhibitions.
4. Legal advice on sale promotion..
5. Legal advice on commercial advertisement.
6. Legal advice on bidding for goods or services.
7. Legal advice on logistic services.
8. Legal advice on transit, import and export of goods.
9. Legal advice on commercial franchise.
10. Legal advice on resolution of commercial disputes.
11. Legal advice on other matters related to commercial activities.
CONSULTANT ON COMMERCIAL LAW
Currently, the majority of individuals / organizations are not aware of the importance of asking a lawyer to advise on business-related issues when operating, leading to many cases of law violations being handled for administrative violations, the consequences can be a huge fine, banning the operation of the business, even being prosecuted for criminal liability. So why should you consult a lawyer about commercial law?
What is commercial law consulting?
The business was established with a clear principle of profit purpose. All activities of each business must be implemented properly based on the provisions of law in general and the Law on commerce in particular. Therefore, the need to learn, get advice and support in matters related to this law is also increasing to help businesses adjust their commercial activities effectively without violating the law. . For a given business, advice on:
The main Laws and Laws provide for the rights and obligations of an enterprise:
- Regarding capital contribution, company members;
- Unified documents applied within enterprises;
- Purchase contract, service contract, processing contract; …
Laws related to each major industry group in which the enterprise actually does business. For each industry, in addition to the uniform application of the Commercial Law, it must also be subject to the specialized laws, decrees, and guiding circulars;
- For enterprises doing business in pharmaceutical industries, it is necessary to comply with the provisions of the Law on Pharmacy, Decree 54/2017/ND-CP guiding the Law on Pharmacy issued by the Government, Circular 20/2017. / TT-BYT on the guidance of the Law on Pharmacy and Decree 54/2017/ND-CP on drugs and medicinal ingredients …;
- For enterprises doing business related to restaurants, it is necessary to understand the provisions of the Law on Food Safety, Decree 15/2018 / ND-CP guiding the Law on Food Safety, Decree 115/2018./ND-CP regulations sanctioning administrative violations of food safety.
Why should you consult a lawyer about commercial law
In everyday life, in corporate activities, law is used as a tool to regulate human behavior and the law is considered absolute and people have to live and live production based on the provisions of the law. While in reality, not all individuals and organizations are knowledgeable about laws, especially in complex legal areas, otherwise they will not fully understand them like commercial law. Therefore, businesses need the help and advice of lawyers, legal experts to get a specific, comprehensive and correct view on commercial law.
The content of commercial legal advice will help businesses anticipate disputes, risks and possible difficulties to avoid making mistakes that violate the provisions of law. Especially in the current period of international trade integration, the commercial legal consultation will help your business operate commercially and easily reach the international market.
Commercial law consulting attorney
The work of a commercial law consultancy is as follows:
- Counseling on procedures, conditions for establishing different types of businesses: (such as joint stock companies, limited liability companies, private enterprises, individual business households …, consulting on selecting tissue picture in accordance with the current situation and the future development of the company);
- Consulting regulations and procedures for changing business registration of different types of businesses (change of company name, change of charter capital, investment capital, change of members/shareholders of the company, change office address,…);
- Consulting on internal management of corporate operations (such as regulations on the register of shareholders, the register of members, the company’s charter, contributed capital, transfer of contributed capital,….);
- Legal advice and support related consulting services on the equitation process of state-owned enterprises;
- Consult legal regulations and procedures on enterprise conversion, separation, merger;
- Counseling on conditions, order and procedures for business suspension, dissolution, corporate bankruptcy;
- Counseling on basic forms of commercial transactions such as buying and selling goods, providing services, promoting trade, commercial intermediaries, bidding, auctions …
- Consulting and supporting drafting types of contracts in the field of commerce, analyzing potential legal risks and proposing solutions to commercial contracts: goods sale and purchase contracts, …
- Consulting, supporting drafting and reviewing customer contracts
- Consulting and supporting customers to carry out the procedures for registration of franchising, registration for circulation of cosmetics and pharmaceuticals in Vietnam, applying for advertising licenses, promotions …
- Consulting related to the enterprise’s labor (building working regulations, corporate rules, labor agreement, labor regulations, salary scale, payroll …);
- Regularly consult law and provide legal documents related to the business;
- Advise customers on regulations and procedures for commercial dispute resolution;
- Appoint a lawyer to participate in resolving commercial disputes outside the proceedings or protect the interests of customers in commercial disputes in court, arbitration.