PROCEDURES OF APPLICATION FOR TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD FOR FOREIGNER
In recent years, more and more foreigners have been working in Vietnam. Procudures of temporary residence is a matter of concern to foreigners in the process of working and living in Vietnam. Temporary residence cards is issued by the Vietnam Immigration Deparment to foreigners that are the kind of longest duaration visa, foreigners who are issued temporary residence cards are not required to apply for a visa, be allowed to stay as well as exit and entry into or out of Vietnam does not limit the times during the validity of the temporary residence card.
In fact, temporary residence cards have the symbol and the duration (maximum 5 years) corresponding to each visa type. After the temporary residence card is expire, if the foreigner still had demand to temporarily reside in Vietnam and meets all conditions as currently law, they would be applying procedures to get a new card.
In order to take an advantages for foreigners living in Vietnam NVCS will advices and guidance on procedures of applying for temporary residencet cards for foreigners.
I. Cases in which temporary residence cards are issued and symbols of temporary residence cards
1. Foreigners being members of diplomatic missions, consular offices, representative offices of international organizations of the UN, intergovernmental organizations in Vietnam, their spouses, children under 18 years of age, and housemaid that go along during their term of office (NG3)
2. Issued to people who come to work with units affiliated to Vietnam’s Communist Party; the National Assembly, the government, Central Committee of Vietnamese Fatherland Front, the People’s Supreme Court, the People’s Supreme Procuracy, State Audit Agency, Ministries, ministerial agencies, Governmental agencies, the People’s Councils, the People’s Committees of provinces. (LV1)
3. Issued to people who come to work with socio-political organizations, social organizations, Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LV2)
4. Issued to foreign investors in Vietnam and foreign lawyers practicing in Vietnam (ĐT)
5. Issued to Managers of representative offices or projects of international organizations and foreign non-governmental organizations in Vietnam (NN1)
6. Issued to heads of representative offices, branches of foreign traders, representative offices of other foreign economic, cultural, professional organizations in Vietnam (NN2)
7. Issued to people who come to study or serve internship (DH)
8. Issued to journalists who have permanent residences in Vietnam (PV1)
9. Issued to people who come to work. (LĐ)
10. Issued to foreigners that are parents, spouse, children under 18 years of age of the foreigners issued with LV1, LV2, ĐT, NN1, NN2, UNIVERSITY, PV1, LĐ visas, or foreigners that are parents, spouse, children of Vietnamese citizens (TT)
II. CONSULTANCY SERVICES, SUPPORT PROCEDURES OF ISSUED OF TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD AT NVCS
1. The process of support procedures for issued of temporary residence card
- Consult legal regulations on issue temporary residence cards to foreigners;
- Consultant to preparing documents, standard documents to applying for temporary residence card;
- Consulting other relevant issues;
- Representating for customers to translating, notarizing of the relevant documents;
- Preparing application for temporary card for customers;
- Representating for customers who apply for temporary residence cards at the Immigration Deparment where the foreigners reside;
- Representating shall manage the dossiers and notify the results of the submitted dossier to the customer;
- Receiving temporary residence cards according to the appointment of competent authority.
2. Service fee for support procedures of issued of temporary residence card at NVCS
- Free consultancy
- All-in support service (package service) : Please contact to NVCS to get details information.
III. PROCEDURES OF APPLYING FOR TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD
In order to applying for temporary residence card, Customers are required to provide for NVCS documents as below:
|1||A written request from the inviting entity, base theerspecific case as: Investment Registration Certificate (IRC), Enterprise Registration Certificate (ERC), Establishment license of representative office/ branch.||02||Copies lawfully notarized (not over three month) or originals copies.|
|2||Temporary residence certificate / temporary residence note certified by communes, wards, and towns police.
|02||Copies lawfully notarized (not over three month) or originals copies.|
|3||Passport (include visa which entry to Vietnam in value)||01||Original copies
(Passport valid for at least 30 days compare to temporary residence card)
|4||2×3 images||03||White background font, no color glasses, keep head up (show intire your face)|
|5||Working permit (for entry to Vietnam working)||01||Copies lawfully notarized (not over three month) or originals copies.|
|6||Papers proving relationship as: birth certificate, marriage certificate, family book, …||Copies lawfully notarized (not over three month) or originals copies|
|7||Old temporary residence card (if any)||01||Originals copies|
In addition, NVCS also provide support services to be issued VISA effectively and quickly!
Cooperate with NVCS, Customers “NO MOVING, NO WAITING”
Do not hestitate to CONTACT US for clearly and detail advices, please contact us with information as below: