- What is a one-time allowance?
One-time allowance is a regime of payment of social insurance agencies’ allowance to participants of social insurance (including voluntary social insurance) in case that person no longer participates in paying social insurance and fully satisfies the conditions. According to the provisions in Clause 1, Article 115/2015 / ND-CP.
- Subjects receiving sickness allowances:
Pursuant to Clause 1, Article 8 of Decree 115/2015 / ND-CP, participants of social insurance are eligible for one-time social insurance in the following cases:
- The participants of social insurance who are not enough for retirement, less than 20 years of payment of social insurance premium and meet the conditions after 01 year of stopping participating in social insurance and need to receive one-time social insurance;
- Participants reach full retirement age; less than 20 years of participation in social insurance as prescribed in Clause 1 and Clause 2 Article 54 of Law on social insurance and less than 15 years of participation in social insurance for female employees working full-time or part-time in communes, wards or townships under Clause 3 Article 54 of the Social Insurance Law.
- Going abroad to settle down (in this case, you do not need to meet the conditions on the number of years to participate in social insurance and the proposed time (01 year))
- Persons suffering from one of the life-threatening diseases such as cancer, polio, cirrhosis of the ascites, leprosy, severe tuberculosis, HIV infection who have turned to AIDS and other diseases as prescribed by the Ministry of Health…
- Dossier for one-time social insurance
- Social insurance book (closed the process of participating in social insurance).
- Application for one-time social insurance allowance (form 14-HSB)
- ID card and household / temporary residence book for comparison
- For people going abroad to settle there must be one of the following papers:
- A certificate of the competent authority to relinquish Vietnamese nationality;
- Certified or notarized Vietnamese translation of one of the following documents:
- Passport issued by foreign country
- A visa issued by a foreign competent authority certifying the permission for entry on the grounds of settling abroad;
- Documents certifying the procedure for foreign nationality; confirmation papers or permanent residence cards with a term of 5 years or more issued by competent foreign agencies.
- Excerpt from the medical record showing that the employee is suffering from one of the life-threatening diseases such as cancer, polio, ascites cirrhosis, leprosy, severe tuberculosis, HIV infection turned to AIDS, and Other diseases prescribed by the Ministry of Health (if any).
- The Social Insurance lawyer advises the process of applying for social insurance one time
After having all the above documents, the employees follow the steps below:
- Submit an application directly to district / provincial social insurance authority or via postal service.
- The social insurance authority of the district/province receives the application.
- Compare originals with papers that are not certified and return originals to employees.
- Maximum of 05 working days from the date of receiving complete dossiers, settling and returning settlement results to laborers.
- The employee directly receives settlement results.
In case of not collecting directly, the person receiving the address must have a power of attorney or authorization contract.
- Application fee
During the process of completing the procedures until receiving the money, the employee does not have to pay any fees.
- How to calculate the one-time social insurance benefits.
According to Circular 59/2015 / TT-BLDTBXH regulates the one-time social insurance allowance as follows:
- The way of enjoying the one-time social insurance allowance is calculated by the number of years participating in social insurance.
- Benefit level = (1.5 x AMS x time of participation in social insurance before 2014) + (2 x AMS x time of participation in social insurance from 2014)
- In which: AMS: Average monthly salary
- In case of less than 1 year of payment, the level of entitlement is equal to the paid amount, the maximum level is equal to 02 months of average salary.
- Time of participating in odd social insurance: from 1 to 6 months counted as ½ year; from 7 to 11 months counted as 1 year.
- The one-time social insurance allowance does not include the amount of money the State supports for voluntary social insurance (except for cases of serious illness).
Pursuant to Circular 35/2018 / TT-BLĐTBXH dated December 26, 2018, providing for the adjustment of monthly salary and income for which social insurance premium has been paid. In particular, the adjustment rate of salaries for which social insurance have been paid of the corresponding year is made according to Table 1 below:
Table 1: For compulsory social insurance
Table 2: For voluntary social insurance